MMT Market Place...
Our Worldwide Network Of Buyers And Sellers Are Among The Top In Their Chosen Marketplace. As Always, MegaMoneyTrader.com It's Parent And Partner Companies, Organizations & Individuals Assume No Responsibility For Future Outcomes Of Any Activities Engaged Upon By Anyone Or Entity Visiting This Site Or Utilizing Any Of Our Supplied Information. We Assume No Responsibility For Any Interactions By Users With Users Of Our Website Or Products Or Services. All Activities Engaged Upon As A Result Of Such Are Engaged Upon At Users Own Risk.
1924 GERMAN BOND BUYERREP #1
1. NEED KYC,
*PROOF OF LIFE (POL),
*PROVENANCE DOC AND SERIAL NUMBERS
2. LOI TO FOLLOW WHEN THE ABOVE IS RECEIVED
1924 GERMAN BOND BUYER REP #2
1. NEED GERMAN BOND KYC DOC TO BE COMPLETED BEFORE CONFERENCE CALL WITH BUYER AND SELLER MANDATES.
1924 GERMAN BOND BUYER REP #7
Trader - Here is the summary of this amazing opportunity for your German Bond Seller with boxes in Miami, Florida or have relocated some or all of their Authentic 1924 German Bonds in their boxes to a Secure Security Facility in Miami, Florida:
The buyer is a very well known Bank in Miami who is doing this on behalf of the US Government. This Bank has been buying German Bonds all around the world but now wishes to use the cash in their Miami banks to do the same in Miami. Our contact said that this transaction can be completed this quickly providing the seller can provide what is necessary to validate the legitimacy of their bonds. The requirements are:
- Provide a simple short form CIS. We can provide a blank CIS form in case the client does not have one.
- Provide an Excel sheet that notates the Box numbers that the client owns. They do not need to list each individual bond that is included in each box.
- Provide clear provenance for how the bonds were acquired. OUTSIDE OF THE BONDS BEING PROVEN TO BE REAL, THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTAN THING!
- Provide copy of the SKR from the safekeeping facility.
- If there are photos, please send them.
- Question: are the boxes sealed?
- The price paid per box is “at least”
$4-Billion net to the client.
- The money will be paid by the Bank directly to notable escrow attorney (To Be Advised). the client can speak to the Escrow Attorney in advance to verify receipt of the funds and of course they are welcome to have their personal attorney involved to provide added comfort.
Trader – We were told that if the seller provides these simple documents and the bonds prove to be real, then this transaction can be closed in a matter of a few days.
READY WILLING AND ABLE (RWA) - CHINESE YELLOW DRAGON BOND BUYERS!
CHINESE YELLOW DRAGON BOND BUYER REP #1
1. BUYER HAS PROOF OF FUNDS (POF).
2. BUYER SEEKS ATLEAST 2 (TWO) BOXES.
3. BUYER PAYING $5 - BILLION DOLLARS PER BOX.
$ FIVE BILLION DOLLARS USD $
BOND REP #1
1 (ONE) EUROCLEAR (AAA) RATED $4 - BILLION DOLLAR USD BOND
1924 GERMAN BOND BUYER REP #5
3. EXCELSPREAD WITH SERIAL NUMBERS
4. POL, PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
1924 GERMAN BOND BUYER REP #6
Sovereign Buyer for 1924 German Bonds seal boxes. But the Seller has to follow the Buyer's procedures. He wants;
1.) A spreadsheet with the name of the seller at the top
2.) A list of the boxes with the serial number/s in the body
3.) A copy of the seller's passport
4.) If all checks out he will request the seller's CIS
5.) Once above checks out he will negotiate the price with the seller
6.) Price range is $15M - $35M per bond
7.) Cash payout at the transaction closing
8.) 5% commission on each side: sell/buy
If you have a real seller and wish not to go thru all the BS, a sovereign buyer will take the bonds. As many boxes as you have so long they are real
Let us know if you are interested. The window for this offer is closing soon. The buyer is in Switzerland now!
READY WILLING AND ABLE (RWA)
1924 GERMAN BOND BUYERS!
1924 GERMAN BOND BUYER REP #3
2. EXCEL SPREADSHEET FOR THE 10K GERMAN BONDS ASAP
3. OFFER PRICE 1.1B/BOND
1924 GERMAN BOND BUYER REP #4
1: NEED ABOVE MENTIONED DOCS
2. OFFER 1B/ BOND
The buyer will pay 1% down at the TTM and seven days later the remaining balance. The money paid is USN Digital Currency.
It takes 48 hours or sooner to complete DD. Then buyer will contact the client to set up the TTM. High likelihood we close this next week.
10% Buyer fees
10% Fee agreement
Paymaster not an issue. Just need to be recognized to handle large transactions
1924 GERMAN BOND BUYER REP #8
*Buyer pays $50M per 1924 German Bond*
*MINIMUM QUANTITY PURCHASED = 10 BONDS!*
*BUYER WILL PURCHASE LARGE QUANTITIES OF BOXES OF BONDS
/ AKA-MOTHER BOXES*
*Buyer Requires Full Genealogy List Of All Deal Participants First*
*Buyer Receives Genealogy List Then Sends Seller KYC & CIS Documents
For Seller To Complete*
*Seller Must Supply Full Spreadsheet List Of All Boxes Serial Numbers*